Making the Decision to Get Help is Just the Beginning
Making the decision to get help—for yourself, for a loved one, for a colleague, or for a client—is just the beginning.
What you need now is a plan and an expert team that provides bespoke, flexible support for your situation.
Whatever is keeping you from taking that next step, we can help.
Our Case Managers Guide You Every Step of the Way
At Portobello Behavioural Health, our expert case managers handle all of the details so you can focus on what’s important: your health.
Your case manager will:
- Work with you to identify your goals and needs
- Create a hand-tailored care plan, especially for you
- Select, coordinate, and manage your customer care team
- Monitor your progress and celebrate your successes
- Quickly identify and creatively respond to any new challenges
- Address logistical issues like transportation and travel
- Facilitate easy communication with family, friends, and colleagues
- Provide an additional layer of accountability and continuity
- Work with your existing psychiatrist, therapist or doctor to ensure your treatment is ‘joined up’
- Act with discretion and sensitivity at all times
Human Connection is Our Highest Priority
We believe that meaningful recovery always begins with a life-affirming human connection.
When we hand-pick your care team, we don’t just take factors like age, location, culture, nationality, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation into account. Whenever possible, we look beyond the obvious, too.
If your son is a skateboard enthusiast, we might be able to see to it that a professional skateboarder in the recovery community is a part of his team. If your daughter attends high society events, we’ll work to discreetly connect her with an appropriate chaperone. If you need help internationally, we can establish care for you with one of the 400+ providers who we have personally visited and vetted across the globe.
Our case management team will go to extraordinary lengths to make custom arrangements for the help that you require. We are proud to say that our service is truly without parallel in Europe.
There IS a team for you—and we will help you find it.
To learn more about our case management services, email email@example.com or call 020 3633 2111.